[Ekiga-list] Re (2): Re (2): Re (2): Audio-Problems

Palo,

> ... while Skype was idly running (not in call),
Ekiga was not able to produce any sound when I
was trying to make a call with it.

I've tried 4 calls with Ekiga while the
Skype daemon was in the background.  Three of
the calls were fine.  Yesterday afternoon in
one of the trials the system froze so solid
it needed to be power cycled; there is no
good evidence that Skype or Ekiga is at fault.

This is Debian Lenny with Ekiga 2.0.12 and
Skype 2.0.0.72.

A machine at work has Ekiga 3; this one
will be upgraded soon.

Regards,       ... Peter E.