[Ekiga-list] Documentation on NAT UDP timeouts

http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router#I_can_make_calls.2C_but_if_I_let_Ekiga_running_after_some_time_I_can.27t_receive_any_calls
mentions,

ip_conntrack_udp_timeout
ip_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream

but sysctl from a 2.6.26 kernel instead has,

net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_udp_timeout = 30
net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream = 180
net.ipv4.netfilter.ip_conntrack_udp_timeout = 30
net.ipv4.netfilter.ip_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream = 180

which I'm guessing are what I have to adjust on my system.
(Changing the first pair seems to automatically change the second.)

I'm having difficulty finding any setting in trunk's Ekiga GUI or gconf
stuff corresponding to `you can configure each account to refresh the
registration every 180 seconds'.

Mark