Re: [Ekiga-list] direct IP to IP SIP call without SIP registrar, not working in 3.x

Le vendredi 27 février 2009 à 15:57 +0100, yannick a écrit :
> > ekiga
> > not
>
> I reshaped our wiki page about NATs,
>
> did you read this troubleshooting?
>
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router#I_have_2_Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_using_STUN:_they_can.27t_communicate
>
> And this configuration setup if you're sure to only use Ekiga
> exclusively inside the LAN:
>
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_behind_a_NAT_router#How_to_disable_STUN_with_Ekiga_3.3F
>
> @Damien,
> What is the command line to enable STUN back using Ekiga 3.x?

gconftool-2 -s /apps/ekiga/general/nat/stun_server stun.ekiga.net
--type=string

This is only needed in 3.0 because in 3.20, there is a new option in the
preferences window.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
v_/_   Be IP           : http://www.beip.be/