Re: [Ekiga-list] ekiga on Slackware 12.2 not workingusefully... any suggestions?

> Now ekiga sees my camera.  However
> (1) if it receives a call from an ekiga 3.0.1 or 3.1.0 system it seg
>     faults and dies.
>     It also makes the complaints
>
>     ** (ekiga:22591): CRITICAL **: gm_conf_get_string: assertion `key /apps/ekiga/general/user_interface/main_window/size has no corresponding entry! \' failed
>
>     ** (ekiga:22591): CRITICAL **: entry_get_bool: assertion `gmconf key /apps/ekiga/general/nat/disable_stun is of type GM_CONF_BOOL\' failed

This really looks like gconf/gnome related issue.
However I cannot say whether this cause the problem.

> I have to assume that there is some weird thing going on in my system
> that none/few of you see.  Is there anyone here (besides me) else
> using it with
> 	--disable-gnome --disable-gconf
>
> Thanks for any suggestions anyone can provide.

Maybe you can try to compile with gnome and gconf
support? In order to find out whether it is the
cause of the  problem or something else is on
blame...

P.

http://www.pnp.sk -  pridajte svoje fotky na PaciNepaci