Re: [Ekiga-list] A comparison ALSA-PULSE (long, addendum)

Mark T.B. Carroll wrote:
Alec Leamas <leamas alec gmail com> writes:

When looking for quality info (underruns, other errors etc) it's really a question of what opal provides. It's there all errors are handled, and hopefully logged somehow. *If* opal is the lib handling alsa, which is just a guess from my side.

Perhaps it's PTLib underneath it? I really don't know, I'm just throwing
the idea out there!
Indeed., grep tells it all. I have no more understanding than that the alsa functions are present there, and nowhere else.