Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.02 for Windows: Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 and choosing Default-SIP ?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.02 for Windows: Logitech QuickCam Pro9000 and choosing Default-SIP ?
From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
Date: 02/18/2009 11:25 AM

Le mardi 17 février 2009 à 07:03 +0100, Hans Bauer a écrit :

That means there is a bug in the WDM driver of your webcam. Try
upgrading it.

But I will ask if people contributing to the WIN32 build can also build
our 'DirectVideo' capture plugin. It might work with it.

Is that a separate library? Configure argument? I have DirectShow capture compiled in and the Preferences dialog only shows WDM capture.

P.S. There is no update for the Logitech webcams in Windows.