[Ekiga-list] Ekiga & Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000

Has anyone had success using Ekiga with a Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 (win32 version)? I tried it a few months ago, and on the echo test it produced pretty nasty loopback/echo/background noise suppression effects, as if the options in Ekiga had no effect. I decided to wait a couple of months and try again to see if new development resolved the issue, but had the same results. This Logitech is not at all an off brand or marginal product - in fact I paid a bit more to get it because of the good reviews I had read. It works fine in other apps and setup/calibration tests sound great. Any idea what might be the problem, or when Ekiga might have a chance of supporting it?