Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga errors using Onesuite and Ekiga account

ZXT wrote:

ZXT wrote:
When I launched the Ekiga application it register without a problem then I
added  http://www.onesuite.com/products_Broadband_Main.asp OneSuite sip
account . It says "Service Unavailable".

I restart the Ekiga application and now both SIP accounts has an error.

Ekiga.net - Could not register (Illegal status code)
Onesuite - Could not register (Service unavailable)

Screenshot of Error messages -> http://www.nabble.com/file/p21721344/ekiga.JPG ekiga.JPG
Anybody got an idea?

Just bumping my question. Again I'm getting error on both Onesuite and Ekiga
account. Please check screenshot.

Could you send -d 4 output? See http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga