[Ekiga-list] GUI problem - entering a number in the textfield dialog and clicking the call button does not trigger the call

Hi,

This is purely a GUI problem, if I enter the number in a contact for example and call from there it works fine. But this is very painful. I tried to load ekiga with -d 4 and nothing even appears in the log when I click the call button or hit enter, so somehow the GUI code does not even try to make the call.

Any ideas?

--
Jean-Noël Rivasseau