[Ekiga-list] Bizarre video behavior

I have a strange problem with video in Ekiga 3 (both ends 3.2.0). When video starts up, my video and the remote party's video seem to be fighting over screen space. Also, the remote video screen space" flickers back and forth showing my video and the remote video. Video worked perfectly in Ekiga 2 between my computer and the other one, so I'm not sure what changed. Is it possible that this is some issue with Xvideo? I'm using H323 for the connection. I'm seriously considering building the latest 2.0 from source just to get it working again. Other than the "-d" flag, is there other information I can gather to try and diagnose the issue?

Thanks,

Derek