[Ekiga-list] Video input problem: laptop camera or video files in newly compiled ekiga-3.2.5.

I newly compiled ekiga-3.2.5 in Ubuntu 9.04,It is installed side by side
with ekiga-3.2.0(which came with the distribution),I compiled and installed
ptlib and opal specific for this ekiga version.Everything works fine but
I have a doubt: In preferences,in input video devices available the entry
*.avi(PTLIB/FFMPEG) is grayed(not available,not active) and in the version of ekiga that came with the distribution it is black (available,active).

First,does this entry mean the ability to load a stored movie instead of
a real-time image from the camera during a call?
Second,what is the compiling option that permits that the entry be black
instead of grayed?Compiling option in ptlib?in ekiga? Or,is the entry
grayed because of other problem?

                              Thanks.