Re: [Ekiga-list] compile error ekiga 3.2.5 / xcap module

Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
Hi,

On 8/21/2009 at 21:33, Julien Puydt wrote:
Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
After a short skim through the archives, I was not able to find the answer
(which of course does not mean it's not there).

First of all : are you sure you saw the XCAP feature is experimental?
So, experimental means it's not useful to report errors? Good thinking :)
Experimental means when someone complains about it on the *user* mailing-list (and not on the *devel* mailing-list), I don't even read the whole mail before I made sure there's no misunderstanding on the feature.

Ok, it's the ML I was suggest to visit. But I understand your concern in this case.

Wondering what will ever help you get it out of experimental in this case.
Can you tell me which version of libsoup you have? The error message looks like we're not using the same.

Sure thing. I have in the buildroot's log:
installing libsoup-devel-2.27.90 (yep. also devel of course)

Hmmm... I have 2.27.4-1 here... and I only have warnings about "warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules" :-/

Can you check what happens when you replace SOUP_METHOD_FOO with "FOO"? (where FOO is one of GET, PUT and DELETE)?

It looks more like a small libsoup issue than a real code problem.

JP