From: Reimundo Heluani <rheluani gmail com>
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Impressions and feedback from linux and
        windows ekiga
To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 12:18 -0700, Julio Sosa wrote:

2) I was also wondering how do GoogleTalk, psi, empathy and other that
they don't have problems being behind a router(specifically ports
problems). Why ekiga does? Is it a problem of software desing? SIP
protocol design? router standard open ports?
Isn't this an issue with STUN support?

R.

      Yahoo! Cocina

http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/