Re: [Ekiga-list] KDE: no incoming call window (solved)

Hi Eugen,

thanks for the hint.
It was the notification-daemon!
After upgrading from 0.3.7 to 0.4.0 I get the call notification in the tray.
With 0.3.7 I don't get the pop up at all.

Just a summary for all the people who wants to update to ekiga 3.2.5 in
openSUSE 11.1:
- get the Gnome-factory repository
- install new ekiga, ptlib2, opal
- don't forget the libpt2-plugins-v4l2 if you have a webcam
- update gtk2 from 2.14 to 2.17
- update notification-daemon from 0.3.7 to 0.4.0.

regards
Dominik