[Ekiga-list] How to use the address book?

HI,
Am using Ekiga 3.20 on Jaunty.
I wanted to find the username of a friend on Ekiga net.  I clicked on Chat -> Address Book and entered his name.  Then I clicked on Find.
The result showed "1 user found".  The username did not show.
I searched for a long time to find a way to display the friend's username.  I find references to White Pages at Ekiga but cannot find any information on how to display the White Pages.
Can you tell me how to find usernames on Ekiga.net?
Thank you.