Re: [Ekiga-list] Jaunty Ekiga 3.2 problems with other Ekiga vers.?

H.S. wrote:
Hello,

Just installed Juanty on a laptop. First of all, the GUI of Ekiga 3.2
rocks! The 'presence' stuff is also great. Well done, devs!

However, if I call my other computer (using different ekiga accounts on
each), the call terminates after several seconds.

Laptop( using 3.2) <----->  Desktop (using 2.0.12)

Also, when I attach a webcam on Ekiga 3.2, the video is not being