[Ekiga-list] best Way To install missing codecs in Jaunty ?

Hi
Ubuntu packagers removes patented codecs in opal on jaunty and they did right , but I can't find any package on multiverse for the rest of the plugins , and nothing is suggested here :

http://packages.ubuntu.com/jaunty/libopal3.6.1

is Bojo42 PPA the best way for now ?

Without those codecs the "Sip interop " is really hard to advertise ....

I understand the Gstreamer will ease all these ...

--
Michel memeteau