Re: [Ekiga-list] Can Ekiga send h.261 CIF video resolution when placing a h.323 call?

Thank you for responding so quick. My video resolution is set to 352 x 288. I did try different video sizes to see if it would make a difference. I also checked the ekiga config file to see if I could find any settings. Unfortunately I didn't have much luck.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 9:46 PM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
Bilbo a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> When placing H323 video calls from my Ekiga 3.0.1 Windows client to a
> Netmeeting or Pacphone client, they are only receiving/displaying QCIF video
> resolution.
>
> Does anyone know if Ekiga is able to send CIF video resolution when placing
> a H.323 video call?
>
> Thanks

Did you tried to set it in preferences?