Re: [Ekiga-list] echo test not working in ekiga 3.2.0-0ubuntu1 (Ubuntu 9.04, Jaunty)

Hi,
Just for the record, after a recent 'apt-get upgrade' of my Ubuntu 9.04
(Jaunty) system, ekiga now works like a charm for me. With pulse-audio,
usb-headset, the works.
Still wonder what was wrong before, though ;-)

/Michael