Re: [Ekiga-list] echo test not working in ekiga 3.2.0-0ubuntu1 (Ubuntu 9.04, Jaunty)

Audio codecs Speex, PCMU, PCMA and G722 are shown selected, as well as
video codecs theora and h261.
At start-up the status bar is showing me that I registered to ekiga.net
as well as to diomandcard.us. After that (and especcially during the
echo test) the status bar is not updated any more.

/Michael