Re: [Ekiga-list] Camera recognition regression in windows (was: windows version update)

Hello,

and thanks for your reply.

michel memeteau wrote 3554 bytes:
>    As I said , it seems that this beta version does not include directX
>    support. I think it has been discussed a lot already and the upcoming
>    Win32 3.2 will correct that.

Do I understand correctly that _not_ including directx results in the
camera _working_ ? Can you point out some threads about this issue?

When is the windows 3.2 about to be released?

>    Waiting for this maybe a simple " Without prompt" remaster of the
>    previous beta would be enough for most windows users in that case.

Perhaps. I'm however also getting a greenish tint and generally
unsatisfying _received_ video quality on this windows version. Is this
also caused by missing directx or...?

Thanks,

Michal Svoboda