Re: [Ekiga-list] Camera recognition regression in windows (was: windows version update)

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Michal Svoboda <pht spatium org> wrote:
Eugen Dedu wrote 479 bytes:
> Michal Svoboda wrote:
> >yannick wrote 1625 bytes:
> >>There is a newer version available here:
> >>http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Windows_Users
> >
> >That's wonderful news. I'll try it when I get the chance.

I have tried the "release" version (ekiga-setup-3.0.2-gtk-2.14.7.exe)
but it did not recognize my webcam (logitech 9000). The previous "beta"
version (downloaded from [1]) worked fine.

As I said , it seems that this beta version does not include directX support. I think it has been discussed a lot already and the upcoming Win32 3.2 will correct that.

Waiting for this maybe a simple " Without prompt" remaster of the previous beta would be enough for most windows users in that case.

--
Michel memeteau