[Ekiga-list] Provider problem was: Debian Experimental Package (ekiga 3.0.1) - Delete old ekiga.net account?

Successfully sniffed without STUN (Computer at router made to Exposed Host).

STUN disabled as written in the wiki, however before -type=string, two
single quotes to send the Empty string.

Attachments went to dsandras seconix com

At the moment, I believe that I do not have a software or router problem, but a *Provider* problem because of using a non-T-Online router at T-Online (the T-Online router I have lost).

But this summer I will change from DSL to *Cable Internet* and so I will not buy a new T-Online router. And it is possible that then the problem will be gone!

Also server operation possible because upstream speed will be 1 MBit/s :-)

Damien Sandras schrieb:
Then it reports a cone nat when it is not. Is there a way for you to
sniff the trafic ?