Re: [Ekiga-list] Could not register (Requested terminated) w/ ekiga-3.2

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
> Le lundi 06 avril 2009 à 21:07 +0200, Julien Puydt a écrit :
>> Mounir Lamouri a écrit :
>> > No answer since some days (and output sent a few days ago).
>> > Should I file a bug ?
>>
>> Yes : no answer means nobody has found the time to answer. Bugzilla will
>> make sure it's not lost.
>
> No : bugzilla is for bugs, not for setup help. If nobody answered, that
> means nobody had the time to answer.
How can you consider something to be (only) setup related when it was
working with previous versions (3.0.2 and 2.*) and when it is
concerning not one or two people but more ?

I'm sure it's related to setup somehow (otherwise it will not work
from university) but there must be something that has been changed
somewhere in ekiga opal or ptlib that make the registration failing.

Thanks,
Mounir