Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga white page are down.

David Fox a écrit :
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 10:46 AM, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
>>
>> yannick a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Since at last Fri, 03 Apr 09 11:22:00 +0200, the Ekiga white pages are down.
>>>
>>> We are trying our best to fix this issue as soon as possible.
>>>
>> It is up again now.
>
> Have since tried going to the Directory on ekiga 3.2.0 (ubuntu
> official) on Jaunty, and there doesn't seem to be any activity, no
> listings, "refresh" doesn't seem to actively do anything.

Well, I see this as a confirmation for a bug I had too:
It seems when upgrading, the LDAP settings are not updated properly to
the new LDAP system we now have in Ekiga 3.2

The solution is quit simple:
in the address book window, just add a new address book for ekiga.net
and erase the old one. The new one will work.