Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.9.90. Can't use video-audio to communicate two distant places under NAT.

Test number 1:
I did some test this morning. Home -- work
I was receiving that message at home, so i configured ports and I was
able to receive video-audio at home, but my colleges were not able
receive my video-audio. At work, there was no port issue.

How could I solve portforwarding issue? Some router firmware update maybe?

Test number 2:
At work I have tried via neighborhood and works correctly.
At work if I try to connect them via ekiga.net addresses it doesn't
work. Doesn't work either throught two different gateways.

This is the last output I'm receiving right now: ekiga -d 1

2008/09/19 14:30:06.059	  0:06.463
ThreadID:0xb517bb90	PWLib	Destroyed thread 0x834c008
StunDetector:0xb517bb90(id = 0)
2008/09/19 14:30:06.487	  0:06.891	Opal Liste...0xb51fdb90	Listen	UDP
read error.

Gorka