Re: [Ekiga-list] DID, ATA and Ekiga

<snip>

> Right, I meant for out calls to land lines i would need diamondcard
> correct?

Right.
--
 _     Damien Sandras
(o-

Would the number be the ekiga alias or the xxx in sip:xxx ekiga net?
And I'm assuming the proxy is ekiga.net.

(Going to try to set up an Asterisk for voicemail, hope I can get this all working.  My wife thinks it's a little scammy (and no matter how much I try to convince her), but if we don't have to pay for incoming calls, all the better).

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell