Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Multiple STUN servers? STUN server for an account?
From:Jan Schampera (jan schampera web de)
Date:04/29/2007 01:31:51 AM
List:org.gnome.ekiga-list

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:12:22 +0200 "Ma Begaj" <derliebegott gmail com> wrote:

Just a small correction. This Sip/Enum service from my university does ONLY work without STUN server set. But without STUN server, voipbuster.com does not work :(

I am really messed up today .... one more BIG correction and sorry for this.

STUN servers are NOT the problem, but the proxy server.

I need multiple proxy servers for each of these accounts, because voipbuster works with its proxy and university with an another one.

Thanks and sorry one more time.

Outbound-proxy setting per account is planned and will be added.

J.