Re: [Ekiga-list] Some troubles :(

Le jeudi 04 septembre 2008 à 19:04 +0200, Mike Massonnet a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am running two Ekiga and connect via SIP on a local Asterisk.  In
> this configuration I wanted Ekiga to display the remote+local video,
> but the options are kept insensitive in the menu View.  In fact once a
> call is going on, the only choice is the Remote Video.
>
> In your opinion, is this a problem related to Ekiga?

No... Is videosupport enabled in asterisk ?
Is video transmission enabled in ekiga ?

> Another remark, despit the resolution of the video that I select in the
> Preferences > Video > Devices, I always and only get the remote video
> in 176x144.
>
> May this also be related to Ekiga or maybe Opal?
>
> In all cases, are you able to have calls with a resolution higher than
> 176x144?  I was never able, and I am sceptique now about both issues.

Ekiga 2 only works with 176x144.
Ekiga 3 works with all resolutions, but Asterisk is broken with that
respect. So with asterisk, except with a dirty workaround in ekiga, you
will only get 176x144.
--
 _     Damien Sandras