[Ekiga-list] Some troubles :(

Hello,

I am running two Ekiga and connect via SIP on a local Asterisk.  In
this configuration I wanted Ekiga to display the remote+local video,
but the options are kept insensitive in the menu View.  In fact once a
call is going on, the only choice is the Remote Video.

In your opinion, is this a problem related to Ekiga?

Another remark, despit the resolution of the video that I select in the
Preferences > Video > Devices, I always and only get the remote video
in 176x144.

May this also be related to Ekiga or maybe Opal?

In all cases, are you able to have calls with a resolution higher than
176x144?  I was never able, and I am sceptique now about both issues.

Thanks for clearing me up,
Mike