Re: [Ekiga-list] [Fwd: AW: [Fwd: h264 bug]]

Hi Matthias,

thanks for the message! It can easily be a kernel
issue since the computer on which it works is
running a different kernel from the other two:
it works under 2.6.23.1-42.fc8.i686 and does not
work under 2.6.25.6-55.fc9.i686 (I don\'t have
access to the second computer that suffered by
the problem at the moment but it runs F9 with
either 2.6.25 or 2.6.24).

However it does not seem that AppArmor patches
could be on blame since both suffering machines
are stock Fedora kernels and I doubt that these
come with any AppArmor patches. SELinux is
disabled on all these machines.

I\'ll try to confirm whether it is a kernel issue
and if so to narrow it down, I will post my
findings here soon!

Palo