Re: [Ekiga-list] APPLE WEBCAM

Yes, you're right. We downloaded the newest Mandriva on a CD to test if the camera works. Camera worked. As soon as we installed Mandriva, camera did not work anymore. We dont know where to find help. We hoped anyone of the Ekiga readers has experience with it.

Judith

michel memeteau wrote:
Because your did not install the driver ? Does cheese or any other app see it ?