Re: [Ekiga-list] additions to wiki

> I modified two pages on wiki about this issue (see
> http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Special:Recentchanges).  Maybe disabling
> it by default is not in the end such a good idea...
>
> libexpat1-dev is in the Build-Depends field for debian (ubuntu too I
> suppose) packages.  I have just added it too to the wiki.

Great, thanks! I am sure it will help a few people.
I don\'t know why v4l is disabled by default but I
guess they have their reasons for that... Good
that Ubuntu/Debian don\'t suffer by the presence
indication issue, hopefully other distros do not
too.

Palo

Sprievodca herným svetom - http://hry.sme.sk/