Re: [Ekiga-list] Grandstream Consumer/Enterprise phone question (anyone use on Ekiga?)

Thank you for your suggestion. I'm not excluding anything but Grandstream however that was one of the phones that I had heard about before. I have been looking through all of the examples including yours and they look real good. I think I like the all in one phones like the Grandstream enterprise selection because it's all contained in one system. I was also thinking about getting a SIP phone that had wireless capabilities or an addon wireless system. At crystalfontz someone was able to get a USB display to work with a wireless router to provide a mobile LCD status display so that could be another option too. I was also able to talk to someone on IRC who was able to tell me what specific information when looking for a compatible Ekiga SIP phone. Everyone's defiantly provided me with a lot of help and I thank everyone for it.

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 7:28 AM, ael <law_ence dev ntlworld com> wrote:
Business Manager Jeremiah O'Neal wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> This question sort of goes with the question I had asked before about
> looking for a VOIP phone that works with Ekiga.

I use a Grandstream Handytone 486 and ekiga together. I make sure that
they use different ports. Works well.

ael