Re: [Ekiga-list] Asterisk can't register on ekiga.net anymore

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:53:42 +0100
> Von: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> An: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
> Betreff: Re: [Ekiga-list] Asterisk can\'t register on ekiga.net anymore

> > Absolutely sure. I had this configuration (asterisk server and siproxd)
> > running fine with ekiga.net for several months. Otherwise I wonder why
> > it worked before!?
>
> Perhaps you could try the forgot password link on ekiga.net just in case
> your password would not have been correctly imported from the old DB
> into the new one.
Yes, the password is different in the new DB. One character was converted
to a space. I changed it in the sip.conf and Asterisk is able to register again.
Is it possible to change the password without using the Ekiga client?

Thanks a lot!

best regards,

Gerhard