[Ekiga-list] Looking for Quicknet card SIP client

Greetings,

I've been looking for a somewhat current SIP client for the old Quicknet cards which are still supported in the Linux kernel via the IXJ driver. Ohphone still supports them but that is H323, and I would prefer to use SIP. I see that once upon a time Ekiga/Gnomeeting had drivers for these cards, could someone point me at that code or perhaps another sip project that still supports them? I'm just looking for the endpoint SW not a PBX so Asterix would be a little bit overkill for me.

	Thanks a bunch,
	Clif