[Ekiga-list] where/how to get help for a user having problems getting Ekiga to work?

A friend of mine who lives in Athens, Greece is having problems
getting Ekiga to work to call me from a Windows XP computer.

Where can my friend find someone to help with configuration and
debugging in order to successfully use Ekiga?  Is there an Ekiga users
group in Greece?  Is there an online support forum (other than this
mailing list) for ordinary Ekiga users who have no computer expertise?
Is there someone who lives in Athens who would be willing to help?

Thanks for your time in considering this question!

Oh, one more question:  Is there any way to get a automated call-back
test?  There are various SIP addresses listed on the wiki where one
can test outgoing calls, but I couldn't find anything that would call
a ekiga.net address to test that it was working.  (And I don't have an
easy way to test my particular configuration with two computers,
because I am behind a NAT at home.)

--
With my best regards,

Joe

P.S.  Warning: This message is a resending of a message I sent 4 days