Re: [Ekiga-list] Feature Requests - Desktop as video

Thanks David

The other endpoint is not necessarily a PC, in fact is most often a Tandberg Edge unit connected to a plasma screen and a projector - it can do People+Content/dual video but does so using H261 (or similar), I would be happy to send the screen instead of the webcam as they don't need to see me when I am showing something. Also not always talking to my workplace and getting another company to go through the process of providing a PC/laptop,  setting up VNC, opening the relevant ports, etc is too much like pushing peas up hill with a pointed stick.

Michael