[Ekiga-list] compatibility with EyeBeam

Folks,

I have been running a number of tests between the latest trunk version of Ekiga against the Eyebeam client and found out that Eyebeam would refuse to place/receive calls to/from Ekiga when using h264. Eyebeam sends a "BYE" sip message and the UI says that it could not find any matching compatible codecs, even though both are implementing h264. I have checked this using wireshark (for looking what occurs "on the wire") and looking at all the text information that I could get (-debug 4 in Ekiga and logging in Eyebeam). Does anyone know why this is happening?

/Emmanuel
begin:vcard
fn:Emmanuel Frecon
n:Frecon;Emmanuel
org:FamilyPhone AB
adr;quoted-printable:;;=C3=85rsta=C3=A4ngsv. 1A;STOCKHOLM;;10132;Sweden
email;internet:emmanuel frecon familyphone se
title:Chief Architect
tel;cell:+46707333263
note:This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard