[Ekiga-list] eeepc

Hi, I'm a fan of the ekiga softphone using Ubuntu. Now I have an EEEPC (tiny laptop) using a Xandros o/s. I downloaded ekiga from the respository and installed ok. However, the audio reception is very choppy and makes the programme unusable. In the config mode the audio is choppy. I have tried different codex's but no change. I closed all other progs.

Does anyone have a workaround for this?

Skype works fine.

Using ekiga the transmission was ok and not choppy, just the reception....

Thanks

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Inbox.