Re: [Ekiga-list] privacy policy Ekiga

Hi,

Le jeudi 20 mars 2008 à 16:04 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> I have proposed a policy, and changed the text that is presented to
> the
> user when he signs up for an account. I will not change it anymore
> unless somebody mails me a patch or sends me money so that I spend 1
> or
> 2 evenings reading and approving such a text.

The policy is copied here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga.net_terms

If you have a new proposal, you can also request to *me* an account to
the wiki and write it in the discussion part of this page:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php?title=Talk:Ekiga.net_terms&action=edit

Thus there is a public place for this discussion and proposals. I
personally think if we can all together agree on a proposal we can then
ask Damien to review it and make a decision for the project.

Regards,
Yannick

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick ekiga net