Re: [Ekiga-list] Fwd: Re: ekiga fails to use sound card, other?apps do, config help?

вівторок 18 березень 2008 12:32 по, Matthias Apitz Ви написали:
> Was this to mutch help I was asking for after trying many hours to solve
> this by my own?

Matthias, I'm not blaming you for asking for help! There is not problem with
asking -- and one should do it as soon as they feel lost.

I was just suggesting, what one can do on their own -- while the people he
asked are researching the problem and typing their responses :-)

Yours,

 -mi