Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga & Panasonic PV-GS320

Edward Dunagin wrote:
Hello Paul

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 10:36 AM, J. Paul Bissonnette
<jpaulb eastlink ca> wrote:
_

 I'm New here.
 Using _Debian Testing.
 The USB output of the Panasonic PV-GS320 can be used as a webcam. How do
 I get Ekiga to use that output for video?

Mine worked right  outa the box. I am using UbuntuStudio7.10.
You might try  ekiga-config-tool with caution. Check the man page on it.

Thanks Ed
Part is not working, the audio input DVC, the camera, Video plugins are V4L, V4L2 neither can find the camera. Do you have any other installed?