Re: [Ekiga-list] Connection issues through T-Online

Le lundi 03 mars 2008 à 22:53 +0100, Shawn Adams a écrit :
> Damien,
>
> Attached the "-d 4" debug.
>
> This is an SIP call using T-Online's great VOIP SIP service.
>
> note that when disconnecting most of these calls, ekiga crashes.
> Presume this is not relevant.
>
> odd thing - twinkle and XTEN xlite work.
>
> And technical support from T-Online is useless, I might try to get an
> inside contact via colleagues who work for T-systems.
>
> If you ever have time to look through, or need further info, please
> advise. I'd love to know what these guys are doing that is not exactly RFC.
>
> Best regards,

It registers correctly.
It calls correctly.
But after 3 seconds, you receive a request to hangup from t-online.

I do not know why, only them can tell.

What I would do is trying to disable many codecs and disabling video.
Perhaps it triggers a bug on their side...
--
 _     Damien Sandras