[Ekiga-list] philips camera spc525nc green picture

Hi,

I use ekiga 2.0.11 from the backports.org on an debian etch system. My
camera is an philips spc525nc with an uvcvideo driver. The view program
in the driver gives a good picture with the following command:

luvcview -f yuv -d /dev/video0  -s 384x288

When I use the camera with with ekiga, I got only a green picture, where
I can see my contours but no other colors  than green.

Is these a problem with the format. The camera can only yuv I think??

Thanks for help

sentor