Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to reach links from PC-To-Phone account settings

Hi!

Have you got Epiphany installed? I used to have the same problem on
Gentoo and found out that as Ekiga uses the GNOME libs it always tried
to open Epiphany which I didn't have installed. I've been trying to
look for a config file where i could change this behaviour for GNOME
in general and I don't remember well but I think the settings for this
are in /usr/share/gnome/applications/defaults.list . I guess I
basically replaced all the lines containing 'epiphany.desktop' at that
time. Maybe someone here having a better knowledge of GNOME will know a
more 'elegant' solution than changing things in /usr/share.

Hope this hint will help a bit.

With regards,
Ferdo