Re: [Ekiga-list] "Not Responding" in Windows Vista

Yes I tried to cross compile the svn checkout but I get compiler errors.
ptlib does not compile with

getaddrinfo
freeaddrinfo not found

I have to say I am a bit lost with this, so I can understand the trouble.
That is really too bad, I do not really want to switch to the non-free alternative
Hopefully someone knowledgeable will be found

Cheers

Michael