Re: [Ekiga-list] "Not Responding" in Windows Vista

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Michael Stockenhuber <stocki tesco net>
Date: June 8, 2008 at 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] "Not Responding" in Windows Vista

Hi,
Same problem here. I (linux) can see video, receive video but my linux box cannot receive sound. The vista box can hear the linux box and see everything. Do you think this could be a firewall problem when
video is transmitted normally?
Is there any chance a newer windows version is built again?
Cheers

Michael