[Ekiga-list] H.264 for H.323

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction where th codecs are loaded into ekiga. I know that H.264 is only supported for SIP but I wanted to enable it for H.323. I have already got the H.264 codec running in OpenMCU but I don't have a client to connect to it. It would be ideal if I could use the same library for both the client and MCU so that they are compatible. Thanks in advance.

-Adrien Rudulier