Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and VoipCheap

manolo manolo-laptop:~$ killall pulseaudio
manolo manolo-laptop:~$ lsof `find /dev/ -group audio`
COMMAND    PID   USER   FD   TYPE DEVICE SIZE  NODE NAME
mixer_app 5998 manolo   22u   CHR  116,0      11895 /dev/snd/controlC0
manolo manolo-laptop:~$ killall mixer_applet2

Actually running Ekiga now doesn't give me that "device busy" error  anymore. I can perform the test and I realize headphones and microphone work. unfortunately when I press OK to terminate the test Ekiga hangs and I can only Force Quit.